Carrier Damage Claims
- Inspection must be made of each shipment upon delivery. Damages to cartons or goods should be noted on the Bill of Lading or Carrier Delivery Receipt at the time of delivery.
- Claims for loss must be filed in writing with a signed copy of the Bill of Lading or Carrier de livery receipt noting the damage within 24 hours of the delivery
- An RGA will then be processed
- Requests for defective material RGA must be made within 6 months of delivery.
- Requests must be submitted in writing to Nu-Wood with a description of the defect and picture of the defective product if possible.
- Once the request has been approved Nu-Wood will determine if an RGA is necessary and apply credits or replacement products as desired.
- Requests for policy RGA must be made within 6 months of delivery.
- Requests must be submitted in writing to Nu-Wood
- All requests for returned goods are subject to the following:
- Goods must be clean and in original condition
- Goods must be unbroken and in the original packaging
- A 15% restocking fee will be charged
- Items not eligible for return or credit:
- Damaged product
- Product that has been installed, painted or in any way modified from its original shipped
- Custom or Special made products